- No spaghetti strap shirts (straps must be and inch or more wider), no low cut tops, tube tops, halter tops, or backless tops.
- The midriff or stomach area, cleavage, may not be exposed. Stomach much be covered.
- No sheer or see through shirts.
- Tank tops may not have oversized arm holes and must fit closely under the arms.
- No short shorts. They must be fingertip or longer in length.
- Dresses & skirts must be long enough to reach the fingertips.
- Under garments may not be exposed at any time. This includes shorts under baggy pants and bra straps.
- Pants must be worn at the waist and may not "sag."
- Clothing and accessories may not have any pictures, symbols, colors, or words that refer to or show drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex, violence, gangs, or exposed body parts.
- Hats may not be word backwards or sideways. Hats/hoods are not allowed indoors.
- Bandannas are not allowed at school.
- Any style of clothing, accessory, hair style, or hair color that creates a distraction and interferes with the education of others will not be allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No dangerous accessories: this includes items with spikes, heavy chains, and jewelry with sharp edges.
- No holes/shredding are allowed in pants/shorts above finger-tip level.
- Clothing must be clean and in good repair.
Violations to the dress code
1st offense-Students are sent to AEP to get a change of clothes for the day.
2nd offense-Students are sent to AEP to get a change of clothes and will be given a referral with detention.
Students are not allowed to call home for a change of clothes. The administrators review all school rules and the dress the first week of school in a school-wide assembly.